Monday, January 3, 2011

Yeah Buddy!

I made the Sweet Potato-Peanut Bisque as planned tonight.  It was...hmmm.  Well, it needed something (or had a little too much).  I guess that's what I get for quick, easy & healthy meals.  Ha.  I should stick to 2 out of those 3 :)
I'll still have it for lunches, I think I'll need to cut it down with some more water.  If I made this again, I'd probably add 1/2 the amount of peanut butter. Oh well.

Otherwise it's been a successful Pre-NYE week!  I made it to workout twice (which is still only halfway to the four times a week I'm going for, but I've got to ease in... right?  RIGHT?!)

Ok, ok.  So I have some work to do, BUT I did have one extreme success!  I finished a project I started on several weeks (months?) ago!  
 Oh yeah!  I bought a frame at Salvation Army, took the picture out, sanded & primed the frame.... and that's as far as I made it before stopping.
So Friday (since I only worked a half day), Ben & I finished it up!  We added the hooks along the bottom for necklaces, painted the whole thing (with the cool spray paint gun Ben bought me), then added the screen to hang earrings!
I love it.... though I've realized that I either need to buy more earrings, or find the ones I own.
Regardless, now I have a place to put all my jewelery!  I'd say that's a success at finishing something I've started :)

No comments:

Post a Comment