Friday, January 21, 2011

Can it all fit in one year?

This year is going to be great!  I've just had one of the best weeks ever!

I know I've mentioned my resolutions for this year, but I have some SUPER exciting activities happening as well!

May 2009 - Borough Market - London
Not only do I plan to GET BACK IN SHAPE (which is going well, btw), this year I will:
  • Visit two new countries!  (I should probably start studying languages)
  • Spend an amazing Spa weekend with my college roomies :)
  • GET MARRIED!!  And all of the fun planning stuff that goes with that!
  • Honeymoon in Hawaii (Thanks Oprah!)
Other things I'm hoping to do:
  • Get a new job
  • Learn a new language (see #1 above)
  • Finally flush out my Bucket List (which includes several of the above)
Making this weeks one of the best ever, we booked our tickets to aforementioned new countries (I'll get into that soon), I think I'm finally happy with where the wedding planning is going, and I've been really steady in my workout goal for the year.... soon I'll be able to fit in all my clothes again!
How was your week?  Any exciting plans for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment